Goals for 2009
Posted by Pixelhead
Last year, our 2008 Goals were pretty relaxed. Mind you we still progressed on our long term goals, which were written down the previous year.
I believe they were something like buy a second house, and pay down our debt, and work towards buying a beach house. We did make progress towards buying that beach house by working on the other two…but we still are quite a few years away from that goal.
However this year, I am going to make a promise to come up with some goals, and to revisit them at least four times throughout the year.
I am not going to write the complete goals here, but they will be something like this:
- Attend church regularly and read the Bible on a daily basis.
- Pray daily.
- Increase our tithing to well over 15%.
- Double our business income.
- Develop and implement our SEO training program with new Baldydog staff.
- Rebuild Baldydog.com using WordPress as the CMS.
- Write at least 1 blog per week here on Pixelheadonline.
- Physical exercise 3-4 times per week.
- 1 outing per month with my kids individually.
- Take at least quarterly vacations with my wife.
These are some short term and long term goals mixed together. Lizzie and I will be finalizing our goals, both business and personal, on our upcoming ski trip to Park City Utah.
Well this will be my last blog post for 2008, I hope everyone has a safe and groovy New Years.
Do you have goals for 2009?