Goals for 2010

Following up with my Review of 2009 goals, this is my Goals for 2010 post.

Goals for 2010

1. Continue to develop my relationship with Jesus Christ.
  2. Read the Bible in a year.
  3. Increase public speaking skills.
  4. Write a book.
  5. Tell my wife I love her daily.
  6. Tell my kids I love them and am proud of them at least weekly.
  7. Help build the careers of as many people as possible(1 per month)
  8. Develop the Training system for Baldydog.com
  9. Learn how to use Facebook for Marketing of a business and/or organization.
  10. Learn to instal solar panels for my house.

Ok, these sound like reasonable goals to me. I have put it on my calendar to revist the goals on April 5th of this year. I believe I would have had more success with last years goals had I done at least quarterly reviews of the goals.  At which point, if I feel they need to be redone, I will hopefully do so.

What are your Goals for 2010?

Pixelheadonline Blog Tags:  , ,

Written by Pixelhead on January 5th, 2010 with comments disabled.
Read more articles on Goals Setting

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com areapal
#1. January 5th, 2010, at 11:54 AM.

Good goal bro.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com New Homes
#2. January 5th, 2010, at 6:18 PM.

Those seem like reasonable goals to meet. I am going to have to go over to BaldyDog and see what you have going on over there.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Apple Tablet
#3. January 5th, 2010, at 11:38 PM.

very reasonable goals. It kind of makes me want to make a list of goals myself.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Ell
#4. January 6th, 2010, at 9:22 AM.

I think you should also set a goal to increase the pr of your blog, dude!

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Link Building
#5. January 7th, 2010, at 6:19 AM.

Like above guys said, your Goals are totally appreciable and i wish you Good luck sir :)

All the Best!

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com OurBlogLog | Ruben
#6. January 7th, 2010, at 7:15 AM.

First Time posting here , just wanted to say you have an excellent blog.
In regards to the blog , I just wanted to say 5 out o your 10 goals should be there every year.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com travel granny
#7. January 7th, 2010, at 9:12 AM.

Resolutions are meant to be broken :D

Targeting too many goals can be intimidating. I like to take it one at a time. I segment my goals like – goals for personal development (usually one or two per year), goals for professional development etc.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Kai
#8. January 7th, 2010, at 10:00 PM.

Hey man… I tried reading the first page of the bible and I gave up already. So much for keeping a resolution :)

Regards,
Kai

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com chester
#9. January 7th, 2010, at 10:45 PM.

Wow, that’s a lot of pages in the bible. It’s a fascinating read and very inspiring. Good luck if you can get through it all by end of year!

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Free Work at Home Jobs
#10. January 8th, 2010, at 1:40 AM.

What an inspirational list of goals! By the way, I’m sure you have met your goal #7 already – at least you have helped build my career via your posts.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Change of Address
#11. January 8th, 2010, at 12:58 PM.

Wow. There aren’t too many people who would be open and honest enough to share their goals with the world. If there’s anything I can do to support you in your efforts, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Ron Leyba
#12. January 9th, 2010, at 6:04 AM.

5 and 6 must be done! ANd I lol’d at number 10. lol

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com web solutions
#13. January 9th, 2010, at 10:14 AM.

I was just writting down a list of goals I am going to set for the new year. I’m hoping to acctually commit to these goals next year. So, what are your goal, they might spark an idea for a goal for myself! what do you say?

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Paul
#14. January 11th, 2010, at 4:45 AM.

Looks good. My goals are to sleep more and spend more time with family.. but with my upcoming projects, I doubt I’ll be able to fulfill them. Will try my best, though! :)

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com cordless tablet
#15. January 11th, 2010, at 11:46 AM.

I hope to improve my relationship with the Almighty too. But since He created all of us and loves us I think this will not be so tough after all… I would like to also increase my website traffic and maybe start to find someone to try create real family.

#16. January 11th, 2010, at 10:44 PM.

@Change of Address, (Scott) thanks, you just never know. I may take you up on it.

#17. January 11th, 2010, at 10:55 PM.

@Ell, PR is so unimportant. It was at a pr4 and lost it all, and now is a pr2..It really is unimportant.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Florida Deep Sea Charter
#18. January 12th, 2010, at 4:23 PM.

“Tell my wife I love her daily.” – This of course is a lovely goal but IMHO there’s no need to say it everyday if you show her your love through your actions. In my particular case sometimes I find my girl and me say too much “I love you” everyday but sometimes it’s just hollow words, so recently I’ve chosen to do my best everyday and I know she’ll notice for sure. / “Learn how to use Facebook for Marketing of a business and/or organization.” Same for me, I still see it more like a toy than a marketing tool, perhaps I’m getting a bit old for social media ;)

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Chris
#19. January 12th, 2010, at 5:24 PM.

my most important goal is to enjoy life this year. try not to sweat the little things and enjoy what i have.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Elizabeth Gay
#20. January 13th, 2010, at 7:30 AM.

The goals are really sweet and the life becomes amazing when you follow them religiously.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com badtimestory
#21. January 14th, 2010, at 7:09 AM.

Man, i favor the last one, it’s a step to live an eco-life.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Begleitagentur
#22. January 15th, 2010, at 10:22 AM.

Thanks for the helpful information in your article. Just continue to write so.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com NDS Games
#23. January 16th, 2010, at 5:44 PM.

11. build more backlinks for my websites. ^_^

Its nice to see that you are planning to help people out(number 7). I would also love to do that but unfortunately, I don’t have the resource yet.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Summerlin guard gated communities
#24. January 17th, 2010, at 9:02 PM.

My most important goal is to balance my life & give more time to my family. It’s been long since i went out for vacations with my family members. Your goals are really sweet & by the way I am going to install solar panel for my house too.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Indiansafaries
#25. January 18th, 2010, at 2:05 PM.

very good resolution dear for the year of 2010
these are family oriented schedule
thanks

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com technology education
#26. January 19th, 2010, at 7:24 PM.

My goals are both personal and technological. First, tell my wife I love her every day since either of us could be hit by a bus at any time and I don’t want to have any regrets later. Second, I want to learn to use the Android OS on my new cell phone to its full extent.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Pharmacy First
#27. January 20th, 2010, at 11:24 AM.

One of my goals is to be in your top commenters post for January or February! lol

#28. January 20th, 2010, at 4:25 PM.

Pharmacy First, I stopped doing top commentator posts a while ago, so sorry to say you won’t be able to be on it. Also, I did give you a nofollow link in your comment..I checked out your site and you don’t have a blog..please be sure to read the commentators guidelines.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Thomas Benjamin
#29. February 3rd, 2010, at 9:57 AM.

Its great , but after achieving the goals please try to share your experience or problemes you faced so that it will help the others.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com 3d Animation
#30. February 5th, 2010, at 6:43 PM.

I have a single goal in mind for this year. I used to set several goals but have realized most of the times I wasn’t even able to achieve one of them. I’d like to improve my work / life balance, which of course is no simple goal at all. In order to be successful I have bought a few books on the topic and have also asked fellow business owners for advice. Well, my 2 cents. Wish you all the best for this year :) !

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com web developer melbourne
#31. February 25th, 2010, at 4:49 AM.

Excellent , you have set such a nice goals for 2010 it will be quite helpful for your development future wish you best of luck in 2010.

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Jade
#32. March 5th, 2010, at 3:19 AM.

I love these goals especially the ones about your wife and kids, you are such a sweet guy!

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Sammy
#33. March 21st, 2010, at 3:48 PM.

Great step on goal setting, but from what I’ve read and practiced goals work better if they are specific and measurable.

Anyway, best of luck with your goals