The Penguin update is one of Google’s latest updates. I like many of you have been scouring the Internet for all information about the club penguin update..lol…sorry, I couldn’t resist.
Anyway, from what I have been reading, I am under the impression that it is more of a spam filter than an algorithm update. So now more than ever, content is going to be even more important, along with good link building practices. Some might even go as far as forgoing link building, but venture into creating great content that others will share via social media.
If you think you have a totally awesome site with lots of great content, and have totally natural looking backlinks and you were affected adversely by the Penguin Update, here is the Penguin Update feedback form.
I suggest visiting the SearchEngineland.com post right below, and watch the two videos about the Penguin Update by Google’s very own Matt Cutts.
Other Penguin Update related articles
- Google Penguin Update: Google Granted Another Possibly Related Patent
- How to Recover from Google Penguin Update
- Google Penguin UPdate:Don’t forget about Duplicate content
- SEO Moz Whiteboard Google Penguin Update
- The Penguin Update & How Google Identifies Spam
- SearchEngineLand Penguin Update Post
- How to Survive the Google Penguin Update with Effective Content Writing
- Another SearchEngineLand article – Google Penguin Update Recovery Tips & Advice
Anything to contribute about the Penguin Update?
Well I hope your site(s) was not affected to badly by the Penguin Update. If you have some other Penguin Update posts to share, please leave them in a comment below. If you would like some assistance with web development and/or content creation please visit my business site, and contact me for a professional consultation.
Written by Pixelhead on May 10th, 2012 with 25
Read more articles on Google. A Lists of Travel Directories and Lists of Travel Directory ListsHow Can Cloud Hosting Impact Your Online Marketing Budget