One of my goals for 2012 is to build Onlinelegaldirectory.com into something of an authority in the niche of Law Firm SEO. That is to say I want it to become a resource that any SEO company that specializes in Law Firm SEO will want to use in their client campaigns.
Creating Law Firm SEO Authority
- redesign/rebuild the legal niche directory.
- establish a regular schedule of submission reviews.
- build the law firm social media network.
- engage others to be involved in the goal.
- Increase revenue for the site that has a decade old domain.
- Develop an associated law firm review blog.
Why invest in this Niche Legal Directory?
As I stated in a previous post, I intend to sell the legal directory, but as it stands it is pretty stagnate. Lets take an inventory.
- It does have a Fanpage and twitter.
- 849 cached pages in Google.
- 264 backlinks found
- 454 listings
What Activities We Do
Within the last year, I did create the Twitter profile and Fanpage. I have been trying to make an effort to find a legal resource that has at least a Twitter profile, to add to the directory. I would then send out a tweet that notifies the site that they have gotten a free 1 year listing to the directory.
Tweeting the links does two things. One it lets the owner know about their listing, and two it helps to get the link cached in Google.
Additionally, if there is an associated blog or Fanpage, I will like them and leave appropriate comments.
What Other activity Can I do?
Do you have any suggestions for activities that I can do to increase the authority of the site?
Written by Pixelhead on February 8th, 2012 with 63
Read more articles on Goals Setting and Marketing and Uncategorized.
How to choose a reliable SEO consultancy?Free and Easy Tips to Get More Referrals
Following up with my Review of 2009 goals, this is my Goals for 2010 post.
Goals for 2010
- Continue to develop my relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Read the Bible in a year.
- Increase public speaking skills.
- Write a book.
- Tell my wife I love her daily.
- Tell my kids I love them and am proud of them at least weekly.
- Help build the careers of as many people as possible(1 per month)
- Develop the Training system for Baldydog.com
- Learn how to use Facebook for Marketing of a business and/or organization.
- Learn to instal solar panels for my house.
Ok, these sound like reasonable goals to me. I have put it on my calendar to revist the goals on April 5th of this year. I believe I would have had more success with last years goals had I done at least quarterly reviews of the goals. At which point, if I feel they need to be redone, I will hopefully do so.
What are your Goals for 2010?
Pixelheadonline Blog Tags: 2010 Goals, Goal Setting, Goals
Written by Pixelhead on January 5th, 2010 with 33
Read more articles on Goals Setting.
Review of Goals for 2009Journalism Major goes Blogger
4 days into the New Year and I have yet to post my resolutions or goals post. Lets see how about a quick review of the Goals for 2009 before I do a Goals for 2010 post.
Goals from 2009, How Did I Do?
1. Attend church regularly and read the Bible on a daily basis.We did attend church regularly, I am in several Bible studies every week, so I have been reading the Bible quite a bit. I however did not read the Bible every day.
2. Pray daily. I also did not pray every day..prayed more often than not.
3. Increase our tithing to well over 15%. Tithing was at a little bit above 10%..will work on that one a bit more..
4. Double our business income..Our income was actually a bit less than the previous year…we have increased our number of clients, and our accounts payable is higher than it has ever been...recession..need I say more.
5. Develop and implement our SEO training program with new Baldydog staff..Training program is still in the works..we do have new staff, but the training program needs work…our processes are quite a bit more developed though..
6. Rebuild Baldydog.com using WordPress as the CMS...Baldydog.com did get a redesign(yea), but did not use WordPress as the CMS.
7. Write at least 1 blog per week here on Pixelheadonline..blog writing on this blog has dropped considerably, and often more than a week would go by before posting again..
8. Physical exercise 3-4 times per week..Physical exercise..lol..
9. 1 outing per month with my kids individually...I was pretty good about the outings with kids and wife.
10. Take at least quarterly vacations with my wife...I am not sure if we went on quarterly vacations, we did take a few, but did not do quarterly vacations.
How Where Your Goals for 2009?
I may not have met all of my goals from last year, but I think that I did a lot better than I would have done had I not set goals in the first place. My next post will be the actuall goals for 2010. I encourage you to write a similar post, and then drop the link to your 2010 goals post here.
Pixelheadonline Blog Tags: 2009 Goals, Goal Setting, Goals
Written by Pixelhead on January 5th, 2010 with 12
Read more articles on Goals Setting and Uncategorized.
Blogging Essentials IntroGoals for 2010
Last year, our 2008 Goals were pretty relaxed. Mind you we still progressed on our long term goals, which were written down the previous year.
What are my Goals for 2009?
I believe they were something like buy a second house, and pay down our debt, and work towards buying a beach house. We did make progress towards buying that beach house by working on the other two…but we still are quite a few years away from that goal.
However this year, I am going to make a promise to come up with some goals, and to revisit them at least four times throughout the year.
I am not going to write the complete goals here, but they will be something like this:
- Attend church regularly and read the Bible on a daily basis.
- Pray daily.
- Increase our tithing to well over 15%.
- Double our business income.
- Develop and implement our SEO training program with new Baldydog staff.
- Rebuild Baldydog.com using WordPress as the CMS.
- Write at least 1 blog per week here on Pixelheadonline.
- Physical exercise 3-4 times per week.
- 1 outing per month with my kids individually.
- Take at least quarterly vacations with my wife.
These are some short term and long term goals mixed together. Lizzie and I will be finalizing our goals, both business and personal, on our upcoming ski trip to Park City Utah.
Well this will be my last blog post for 2008, I hope everyone has a safe and groovy New Years.
Do you have goals for 2009?
Written by Pixelhead on December 31st, 2008 with 20
Read more articles on Goals Setting.
Need a Job? Start a blog!Techcrunch Top 20 Social Media Sites for 2008
I was just reminded of the post I had done for the Meme The Ultimate Guide to Productivity Group Writing Project
when I read 137 Parts To The Ultimate Guide to Productivity, which is a summary post that lists 137 posts that have been written in response to the meme.
My original post, Passion and Productivity, is still a work in progress that I hope to rewrite in the future.
Anyway, I had been on DawudMiracle this past weekend, and loved his post that tells how he doubled his income in two months. And then today, I found the post about Writing Project, and found Dawud’s post for the meme entitled How To Stay Focused For Greater Productivity. Looking at both of these posts, I am getting the feel that Dawud is so successful not only because he writes some great posts that inspire others, but does by using schedules, both short term(daily)and longterm(monthly).
For his daily schedule, he breaks it up into chunks and works for 50 minutes at a time. He then takes 8 minutes off and two minutes of every hours is used to get situated back at his desk.
This guy is amazing, I wish I was this organized.
So now I need to ponder? How do I get more organized. What do I need. A clock, a schedule, and a purpose.
Anyway, it is now late, I started this post early in the morning, and it is now time for bed. Tomorrow I get organized.
Got any tips for organization for me?
Written by Pixelhead on July 6th, 2007 with 4
Read more articles on Blogging and Goals Setting and Networking and Uncategorized.
July 4th Holiday Speed Linking PostPownce Beta Invite
This is my third goal post this year. The first goal post was about some real estate goals, and the second was my general goals for the year. Since it is now officially the second quarter of the year, I should revisit my goals.
I Have Been Tagged
Steli from SuperCoolSchool tagged me(thanks by the way) and so it seems I must do more than subconsciously revisit my goals. The originating post for this meme was Alex Shalmanâ€™s Gotta Get Goals meme. So be sure to visit Alex’s blog for the complete list of rules.
My Gotta Get Goals:
- Spend time with my kids at a minimum of three times per week.
- Have my kids go on vacation with us for at least one week this year.
- Marry Lizzie.
- Write for an hour a day.
- Read for an hour a day.
- Exercise an hour a day.
- Triple my income for the year by developing multiple streams of income.
- Get all of my SEO clients on page one of Google for select Keywords.
- Spend no more than 75% of my income.
- Pay myself first automatically.
My Goal Plan
I will again revisit these goals next quarter and make another post to document the status and revise and needed. That should be sometime around July 10th. I will put a reminder on my Yahoo calendar to remind me.
Written by Pixelhead on April 9th, 2007 with 2
Read more articles on Blogging and Goals Setting and Uncategorized.
WebQuest ContestVaTech Incident
WebQuest ContestVaTech Incident
« Older articles
No newer articles