I am pretty much resigned to only publishing about 1 or 2 blog posts a month here on Pixelheadonline. My free time seems to have dwindled, and my blogging has had to decline drastically.
I have been trying to do at least a weekly blog post on All-travel-sites.com. The next travel marketing type blog post that I do there, I am going to put a brief excerpt of it here, and only allow comments on the AllTravelSites post. Kind of do a “read more” type link, but it will open on the blog post on the All-travel-sites blog.
Want to Be a Guest Blogger?
If you care to do a guest blog post here or on All-Travel-Sites.com, please let me know..you can use the Contact Form on All-Travel-Sites. Tell me what your posts general topic will be. You will then need to create a profile here, and add your article. Feel free to add several links to your site. After your blog post has been added, please contact me by using the contact form. All articles will need to be approved prior to publishing. I may need to do some editing which might include tweaking the title, editing grammar, adding pictures or changing some of the formatting to name a few types of edits.
Also if you want to be a guest blogger, please read the guest blogger guidelines.
My latest post at All-Travel-Sites was:
Check it out and leave a comment..it is dofollow as well.
Written by Pixelhead on August 7th, 2009 with 15
Read more articles on Guest Blogger.
Give Up the Chalupa for the Taco Bell DogDog Teeth Cleaning | Taco Gets Her Teeth Cleaned
This is a guest post for Bagsontherun.com.
I love shopping, strolling in the mall and just buying whatever I want. Not only me but most of people really love to do that .However at the end of every shopping spree is the bunch of plastic bags that are left. It is very hard to eliminate these really; the Earth just can’t keep it anymore. Did you know that the average US family uses approximately 1,000 plastic bags per year! That number astonished me, and that’s why I love using Reusable shopping Bags!
I’m very passionate about using reusable bags for all my shopping needs whenever I go shopping. It’s not only a cost effective way to do my shopping but it also helps save the planet from the tragedy of wasted plastic bags blowing in the wind, clogging landfills and waterways and harming wildlife that ingests or gets entangled in the filmy stuff. It is about time that every shopper have his/her own reusable shopping bag. My latest find on the internet is a place called BagsontheRun a company that sells Reusable bags at great prices.
BagsOnTheRun offers basic, simple & stylish reusable bags which includes Grocery Bags, Shopping Bags, Customized Bags with company Logos for a very reasonable price, with a ten-pack going for between $16 and about $20. The bags are made of polypropylene, making them very strong, chemical resistant and 100% recyclable.
Bags on the Run come in a variety of colors and styles, from plain colors to “Going Green” logos. Out of the selection, the Navy “G” bag is probably the cutest in my opinion, although knowing me; I would be inclined to go for the plain black.
You can’t beat the price on these and they are especially perfect for grocery shopping. I have a set of similar bags and they are the first thing I reach for when I need an easy tote. Also check out their fundraising and corporate page, where you can order custom bags for your organization.
Anybody looking to buy bags for personal use, to give as gifts, or companies not only buying for retail use, but to give away at trade shows, company functions, holidays, etc. can get them here.
By Alex Jacob
Written by mesamj on April 14th, 2009 with 52
Read more articles on Environment and Guest Blogger.
Bacchus Press: Green Printing is a Responsible JobSEO Tip Video – Optimize for Local Search
I Initially encountered the idea of guest blogging on other blogs on Matt Coddington’s guest blogger post John is Busy Slaying Pandas, Im Filling In on JohnChow.com. But then I was also on another of my favorite blogs, Pureblogging.com, were David was asking his readers “Would You Like to Write For PureBlogging.com?“, and the idea of taking on Guest Bloggers on PixelHeadonline.com was born. David did get back to me, and he said he would be working on some guidelines over the weekend. So I thought that Guest Blogger guidelines would be a good post.
I’m also thinking about a web2.0 site that bloggers can use to find “Substitute Bloggers” to fill in for vacations and what not or a pool of bloggers that supports one and other.***HMMM
Anyway, without having a set of guidelines in place, I started offering the opportunity to be a guest blogger on Pixelheadonline. With three potential posts waiting, I have decided to first write a post about guest blogger guidelines prior to publishing any posts besides mine or Lizzie’s. Posts may be in the form of a traditional post or as articles. Below are the guidelines and terms for guest bloggers, which shall become a separate page.
Guest Blogger Posts that will be Accepted
- Informative posts that offer readers some benefit.
- Good original, and occasionally unoriginal stories that deserve to be retold.
- Posts with pictures and graphics are highly desirable(after all it is PixelHeadonline).
- Posts that spread the “Link Love” to other bloggers.
- Site reviews of “not for profit” or “Human service” sites can be done for free.
Posts and Articles That Will Not Be Accepted
- Having little beneficial content.
- Adult topics of a sexual nature.
- Posts with profanity
- Poorly written posts.( A few misspellings and one or two grammatical errors that can be easily corrected will be fine…after all I am not perfect)
- Posts that are made entirely of pictures and graphics.
- Site reviews of for profit sites such as eccomerce or sites created for Google Adsense. Paid site reviews must go through one of the vendors.
To insure quality, all posts must be reviewed prior to publication for a number of articles. Once a significant relationship has been established, authors may be moved from contributor to author, editor or even administrator.
Guest Blogger/Contributor/ Author Terms
- All content submitted to Pixelheadonline.com by guest bloggers/authors shall be published after it has gone through an editorial process which may or may not require changes to the original content.
- All content submitted to Pixelheadonline will be deemed the property of PixelHeadonline, but the original author shall remain the author of record.
- Guest bloggers should submit only original posts and select an appropriate category(s). Pixelheadonline has a pretty broad range of topics, and within a certain extent if a category does not exist then an appropriate category can be created.
- One link to the authors site, which can be a keyword text link within the post or maybe used at the end of the post as a signature.
- Profit sharing for revenue derived from guest blogger content shall be at the discretion of PixelHeadonline to include both Google Adsense and any Site review fees
- These terms maybe changed and amended at any given time.
- The Staff of PixelHeadonline.com have the right to decline publication of any article, post, or comment.
- Guest Bloggers should leave a comment to indicate that they have read the Guest blogger Terms and Guidelines.
If you would like to be a guest blogger, please sign up for an account and submit an article for review, and leave me a comment here or on the Terms and Guidelines for Guest Bloggers page. Also please feel free to give me any feed back if you think that any changes need to be made to the terms and guidelines.
Written by Pixelhead on May 18th, 2007 with 1 comment.
Read more articles on Blogging and Guest Blogger and Uncategorized.
“No Follow” is DoneWhat to do With Your Laptop When You’re Taking a Flight