The originating blog post was ThreeScorePlusTen: Old Dude Strikes AGain (Get Shorty) for the meme that I was tagged. Thanks Wayne.
Check out Waynes Meme post. Since several people have noted that I have not done many posts of late, I thought what the heck.
I also have a policy of not doing more than one meme a month, and have not done one in July so again, what the heck. For the meme, all you have to do is answer some questions and tag five other bloggers.
OLD DUDE STRIKES AGAIN MEME
1) What is your favorite quotable line from a Movie.
“Oh believe me, evil knows evil” Lost In Space …Dr. Smith
(my son use to make me watch it continuously)
2) Who is the most famous person you have spoken to?
Well I had a direct Twitter Conversation with
Daryl Hall John Oates of Hall & Oates if that counts.
Through my wife, I met Chris Boggs, who is pretty famous in the SEO world. Chris is an associate editor over at Search Engine Watch Forums, and has written in many of the prominent SEO publications. In addition to all of his SEO credential, Chris is a pretty nice guy.
3) How many bags/boxes of Potato Chips are consumed at your place in a month? The teens eat Maybe 2 or 3.
4) Who is your all time favorite Cartoon Character? Old Buggs Bunny, I am talking the original. Love the BO Stick when Elmer Fudds dog smells BB’s arm pit.
5) What foreign food Dish do you prepare from scratch and Serve? Guacamole
6) What is your favorite section of the Supermarket? Frozen foods…ice cream.
7) What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school’s colors? Cumberland Valley Eagles…red and white
Needless to say, to play the game , one has to A) answer the above questions in a blog posting, B) Identify the (5) who you are going to tag, and C) acknowledge who TAGGED YOU.—-and ooh yeahhh, have a nice day.
I am tagging five of the top commentators for mid July to include seo blog, Link Building Bible, Liz, Davin, Calla, and Goran.
Technorati Tags: meme,Three Score Plus Ten
Written by Pixelhead on July 15th, 2008 with 15
Read more articles on Meme.
Houses to Homes In GuatemalaEnvironmental Review for July 2008
I was tagged by Mark over at Me and My Drum for a short little Meme which consists of one word answers to a series of questions. Mark was tagged by the Brown Baron, who was tagged by Homemom3, who was tagged by Sandy, who was tagged by Lauren and who was finally tagged by Lara’s Place. Who from what I can tell is the originator of this particular Meme strand.
Here are the questions followed by my answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Relationship? married
3. Your hair? Bald
4. Work? disorganized
5. Your sister? one
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? agua
9. Your dream car? bicycle
10. The room youâ€™re in? home office
11. Your shoes? sandals
12. Your fears? job
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? retired
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? daughter
15. What are you not good at? organization
16. Muffin? Chocolate-Chip
17. One of your wish list items? racing bicycle
18. Where you grew up? PA
19. Last thing you did? gardening
20. What are you wearing? shorts
21. What arenâ€™t you wearing? underwear
22. Your pet? cat
23. Your computer? dell
24. Your life? unpredictable
25. Your mood? aroused
26. Missing? passion
27. What are you thinking about right now? Lizzie
28. Your car? minivan
29. Your kitchen? satisfactory
30. Your summer? working
31. Your favorite color? blue
32. Last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? today
34. School? nightmare
35. Love? yes
Here is who I will tag:
Lizzie Bean, Steli, Debra, Jon, and Aaron.
Written by Pixelhead on July 26th, 2007 with 2
Read more articles on Blogging and Meme and Uncategorized.
Peopleized Interview with the Creator of BAFABFaceBook Learning Experience
A while ago, via Steli of SupercoolSchool.com post Democratize Interviews Online: Peopleized.com. At Peopleized.com, people interview other people and then the interviews can be added to your site to create content. You too can join peopleized and get interviewed by others to give yourself some more exposure via this community.One of the best things about Peopleized is you are interviewing or reading interviews of real people. So through the interviewing process, you are developing relationships. Relationships is what Blogging is all about.
Who would I like to Interview:
- Debra of the DebLog has some really cool projects that many people could benefit.
- Steli of Supercoolschool blog to see how the progress of the School is coming.
- Halil of Peopleized to find out how he came up with the idea of Peopleized.
- Lizzie of Fatladysingz.com, who has so much to say that others will find her to be as fascinating and captivating as I.
- Jon of SmartWealthyRich.com, who is a truly a positive young blogger that is going places.
I actually just started my first Peopleized interview with Halil, and I was very impressed with how easy the site was to learn to use. The interview was conducted via a form that is very simple and easy to use.
Here is my short interview with Halil:
EmperorAnton: Where did the idea for Peopleized come?
Halil: We come up with the idea as we saw that a lot of good blogs at the blogosphere have great content but not as many reader as they should have. So we decided to start Peopleized.
EmperorAnton: Who has been the greatest influence on you?
Halil: My parents and my friends. I have great people in my environment they help me in any way they can.
EmperorAnton: Where do you see Peopleized going?
Halil: We want to serve the blogosphere and become a part of this wonderful community. Also make Peopleized a place where people can get great content and promote themselves.
EmperorAnton: Do you have any other projects you are working on?
Halil: IÂ´m supporting Supercool School. This is a ass kicking project which will launch soon. If you like visit the website and sign up for the launch www.Supercoolschool.com
This was a short interview that I had to send because my laptop was about to shut down due to the battery.
Who Would You Interview?
I want to make this post a Peopleized Meme. Those people that I want to interview, should consider themselves to be tagged. What they need to do now is join Peopleized if they are not currently a member, give me an interview, post a similar Peopleized post that tags the people that they would like to interview. Linking to this post is optional, but appreciated.
Peopleized has been added to My Networks page.
Written by Pixelhead on July 19th, 2007 with 6
Read more articles on Blogging and Marketing and Meme and Site Reviews and Uncategorized and Web 2.0.
Sphinn for SEO/SEM and the LikeRightsize Smoothie Video
Steli has given me the Thinking Blogger Awards Meme, which originated at Ilker’s TheThinkingblogger.com . For a complete set of rules to this Meme go to the originating post.
I now am suppose to place the badge on my site with my other badges, and then link it to this post. I also need a link to the originating post. Then I need to give the reward to 5 other blogs that make me think.
So many blogs, so little time. Here is the list of a few that I read that have inspired me.
1. Jonathan of SmartWealthyRich.com.
2. David of PureBlogging.com and all of his fantastic contributing authors.
3. Alvin of GatherSuccess.com.
4. Darin Carter of Darin.cc.
5. And Lizzie, at Fatladysingz.com because she always makes me think.
Written by Pixelhead on June 11th, 2007 with 1 comment.
Read more articles on Blogging and Meme and Uncategorized.
Top Commentators, Twitter and other Blog ChangesMicro Blogging with Twitter
I have been tagged twice for the 1millionlovemessages â€œ3 Things You Loveâ€ Meme because I have been a little slow to post. Too many memes to write. Lizzie says “thats what you get for being a slacker”.LOL
Lizzie, who tagged me for the second time, was tagged over at Fatladysingz.com by Laketrees, who was tagged by Mauro of OnemillionLoveMessages, the originator of the Meme, who by the way also tagged me. Visit the previous link to find out about the rules for the Meme if you would like to be tagged.
10 questions about Love.
1- 3 Things You Love in your soon to be wife.
- Nearly perfect Nose along with her Delicious smile.
- Kindness of her soul.
- How material things are so unimportant
2- 3 Things You Love in a Friend
- Inside jokes
- Unimportance of the passage of time
- Able to make me laugh at myself.
3- 3 Things You Love in a Book
- Develop a relationship with the main characters.
- Experience an adventure with the characters.
- Being drawn in so that I can hardly wait to read it again.
4- 3 Things You Love in a Movie
- Lots of action that attempts to be believable. Yea I love a good fight sequence like in the “Kill Bill” Movies.
- Great character development.
- Catharsis- examples of movies with a good catharsis include Pursuit of Happyness and one of my favorite tear jerkers, The Spitfire Grill.
5- 3 Things You Love in a Blog
- A great looking theme that I wish PixelHeadonline had…yes I have Theme envy.
- Interaction between the author and the readers via comments.
- Good stories, and interesting pictures.
6- 3 Things You Love to Talk About
- I don’t so much love to talk, but love to listen to stories of older generations. I love to get my grandmother going and talking about when she was a girl. Picture of Gram as a young lady in love.
- I love to have interesting conversations with my kids…one on one is best.
- I love to talk to successful people and find out about their struggles in life to find out about what obstacles they had to overcome. Must be why I enjoy talking to Lizzie.
7- 3 Things You Love to do in Vacations
- Love to go on ski trips and ski in deep powder.
- Love to play in the surf.
- Love to explore new places. I had a blast in Germany.
8- 3 Things You Love to Eat
- Love to eat seafood(born in Maine) such as lobster and little neck clams.
- Love to eat a good Salad that has lots of stuff such as cheese, shrimp, peppers, oranges. I once had a salad with crumbled up candy bar.
- Deserts such as exotic cheese cake or a huge banana split.
9- 3 Things You Love to Happen in Your Life
- Love to make plans and have them happen as planned.
- Love to spend time with family.
- Love to see people around me succeed.
10- 3 Things You Love in 1 Million Love Messages
- Both Lizzie’s and My Messages.
- Love the idea of 1 million love messages…that’s a lot of love.
- Love Mauro of 1millionlovemessage newest site, MyCityPicture.com which lets bloggers share pictures of their cities.
Now I get to tag some other bloggers.
- Alister Cameron, because he is such a deep guy, he has to have a lot of love.
- Phil over at RomanceTracker.com
- A new friend Justin Stanley.
- The evil John Chow has to have some love.
- Nicholas over at Six degrees of Inspiration…love just seems like something that inspires.
- Steli over at SuperCoolSchool. I know he has to have a lot of love he would like to share.
- I also want to re tag Adam the Hopeless Romantic. I know he has been tagged once, but hey a romantic guy like him ought to be tagged several more times at least. He is also running a Hopeless Romantic contest, at the moment, so check it out and win a meal for you and your love.
Written by Pixelhead on May 19th, 2007 with 6
Read more articles on Blogging and Meme and Passion and Uncategorized.
Flash-chip laptops will bring big improvementsFlickr Online Picture Hosting