Below are the commenting guidelines for the blog if there are any questions, please feel free to leave a comment.
- Those leaving a comment should have a blog or a forum. If the site does not have a blog or forum, the comment or the comment url maybe deleted if it appears that a minimal comment is being made for the link.
- Site reviews for Top Commentators will only be done for sites with blogs. For example if a site that sells ring tones were to leave relevant comments, I would not do a review of the site. I would however do a review of a post on the sites blog.
- Please make comments relevant and should involve a little bit of thought.
- Ask questions.
- If you have a similar post or resource, please feel free to leave a link to it in the comment box with or without a keyword link.
- All comments left on this blog, maybe altered if deemed necessary, to include editing of links, grammar, punctuation, or deletion of entire comments.
- If you have a site without a blog or forum, we do have advertising options available to include text link advertising, banner ads and the like.
- Exceptions to the rules do exist. Make some awesomely helpful comments, and links to non-blog sites can be given, but are not guaranteed.
- These guidelines maybe changed at any given time.
Comments on this article have been disabled.