Guidelines and Terms for Guest Bloggers and Contact Form
Below are the guidelines and terms for guest bloggers, which shall become a separate page.
Guest Blogger Posts that will be Accepted
- Informative posts that offer readers some benefit.
- Good original, and occasionally unoriginal stories that deserve to be retold.
- Posts with pictures and graphics are highly desirable(after all it is PixelHeadonline).
- Posts that spread the “Link Love” to other bloggers.
- Site reviews of “not for profit” or “Human service” sites can be done for free.
Posts and Articles That Will Not Be Accepted
- Having little beneficial content.
- Adult topics of a sexual nature.
- Posts with profanity
- Poorly written posts.( A few misspellings and one or two grammatical errors that can be easily corrected will be fine…after all I am not perfect)
- Posts that are made entirely of pictures and graphics.
- Site reviews of for profit sites such as eccomerce or sites created for Google Adsense. Paid site reviews should go through one of the vendors.
To insure quality, all posts must be reviewed prior to publication for a number of articles. Once a significant relationship has been established, authors may be moved from contributor to author, editor or even administrator.
Guest Blogger/Contributor/ Author Terms
- All content submitted to Pixelheadonline.com by guest bloggers/authors may be edited before or after it has been published by Pixelheadonline.com staff.
- All content submitted to Pixelheadonline will be deemed the property of PixelHeadonline, but the original author shall remain the author of record.
- Guest bloggers should submit only original posts and select an appropriate category(s). Pixelheadonline has a pretty broad range of topics, and within a certain extent if a category does not exist then an appropriate category can be created.
- One link to the authors site, which can be a keyword text link within the post or maybe used at the end of the post as a signature.
- These terms maybe changed and amended at any given time.
- The Staff of PixelHeadonline.com have the right to decline publication of any article, post, or comment.
Contact Us to be a Guest Blogger
Request to be a an author by leaving a message below with:
- author name
- author email
- article(s) topic(s) of blog posts.
There are still no comments on this article.
Appropriate Comments Welcomed
If you want to leave your comment on this article, simply fill out the form below. One link limit per comment and only if appropriate, and comments should be relevant. Please make sure you have read our Commentators guidelines.:
You can use these XHTML tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> .