Advertising and Making Money
Many bloggers make money with a variety of programs. This is the page that I list all the programs that will be used to make money with both the directory and the blog.
Need to increase your traffic, we provide a variety of online marketing for our clients. Leave a message and I will get back with you about our services or visit our SEO Site.
- Social Media Optimization
- Blogging Support
How Pixelheadonline Makes Money
Text Link advertising through Linkworth and TextlinkAds.com.These provide a residual income of hundreds a month.
|Get Reviewed by this blog for $100 at ReviewM
- Google adsense needs no explanation. The ads appear visitors click, you get money. Paid quarterly if above $100 usd, but the money rolls over month to month until the magic marker of 100 is reached.
- The use of an Amazon store for products that have been reviewed. Currently selling financial books.
- Directory submissions from Pixelheadonline.com as well as monthly ads throughout the site and three way reciprocal link sponsor.
- Refer visitors who install and download the google toolbar with mozzilla.
- Textual link advertising with both Linkworth.com and text-link-ads.com
- In addition to the use of Linkworth text link program, we also use their blog post review program.
- Signed up to use Kontera.com Text Links and installed the code on May 2, 2007. Kontera text links have the double lines under them and when the cursor hovers over them, what some people call an annoying advertising bubble appears.(Removed 7/27/2007)
Related Links: Just came across the post 101 Ways to Monetize Your Website…great resource.
Read the comments left by other users below, or:
Appropriate Comments Welcomed
If you want to leave your comment on this article, simply fill out the form below. One link limit per comment and only if appropriate, and comments should be relevant. Please make sure you have read our Commentators guidelines.:
You can use these XHTML tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> .